About Me

My photo
Bellingham, Washington, United States
A High Priestess of the Georgian and NROOGD traditions of Wicca, a longarm quilter and fabric + fiber lover / artist, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Dancing Maidens in a flower labyrinth at Greenlake

Many of you know I'm a labyrinth nut... Today was world labyrinth day, and many set up "walk one at one" events.
I thought this one especially lovely and their site shows many other pics you might enjoy! It was a special May Day flower temporary Labyrinth.

4 comments:

  1. http://nwle.multiply.com/photos/album/32/2011_World_Labyrinth_Day_at_Green_Lake_Park_Seattle

    Here's the link to the album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Betsy!

    I remember attending Wicca 101 classes at your home when I was 19/20 way back in the early mid'90's. You introduced me to "Bel Canto" that alone is enough to thank you for. wanted to find you, drop in, and to mention that I have never forgotten you, and I think the world of you to this day.

    xoxo Brightest Blessings,

    Tari Merigan (Now in Seattle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tari! I remember you! You Are a bright spirit in my memory! Thank you for the lovely words.... Many blessings and a big hug to you!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete