About Me

My photo
Bellingham, Washington, United States
A High Priestess of the Georgian and NROOGD traditions of Wicca, a longarm quilter and fabric + fiber lover / artist, a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sun with Clouds

My experience of life right now is sort of like this Pacific Northwest summer:  Some very lovely days and moments, but with clouds of all kinds, some heavy with rain and others fluffy and shade providing.


I have news of several friends who are losing their footing in this life; it illustrates to me the tenuousness of our being here, now.  Cancer, leukemia, other health issues all scare the crap out of me.   These are the clouds, of course... but aren't we used to that here?

And then the sun comes out and we appreciate the love and beauty of such blessings as my husband Mike's brothers and sisters having babies this summer, and of Sheri getting married in a couple weeks. 

I'm just flowing along with all this news, hoping I can send love where it is needed.  Because that's about all I can do sometimes. 

This is home, this is me.  Love and Blessings to you too....

No comments:

Post a Comment